top of page

Halifax WAC: Intake form

Before we assist you, please complete the following form.

All questions are asked to best assist you. All answers are kept private.

The Halifax Workers' Action Centre offers legal information to non-unionized workers. If you are a member of a union and are experiencing difficulty, please contact your union representative.
Are you a member of a union:
Employent type (select any/all that apply):
Immigration status:
How did you hear about us?
Upload File
bottom of page